Your Privacy is Our Priority!
• Your personal date will not be disclosed in whole or part to our associates, subsidiaries or other organizations, unless required by law.
• At any time there is a need to disclose your personal data for purposes from those indicated above, we offer you the opportunity to express and record your consent to disclosure.
• Your personal date will not be disclosed to state or federal authorities unless required by laws or other regulations.
• We adhere to the industry’s best IT security practices and have in place appropriate procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online to the best extent possible by us.
• We will not collect or use personal data for any other purpose without your consent.
• If we want to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will offer you the means to consent to any new use, by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected.
• “Cookies” are small files downloaded automatically when you visit our website and placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. Certain features that we offer are only available through the use of a “cookie.” We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
Updating Your Personal Data
• We allow you to challenge or update the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data erased, rectified, amended or completed.
• Or you can write to [email protected] to request a change in your personal data.
How to Stop Receiving Communication from Us?
• [email protected] provides the option to unsubscribe to any email communication at the bottom of every online correspondence.
• Or you can write to [email protected] and request to be removed from our mailing lists.
Our website may have now or in the future links to other websites including social networking platforms which may collect personally identifiable information about you. We do not have control over the data collection from you by any third party websites you visit by clicking on any link placed in our website. Agile Radiology Inc. cannot be held liable in any way, form or fashion for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites; your discretion is required.
Your Consent to Collection and Usage of Information
Questions or Concerns?
© Copyright 2017 AgileRadiology.com All rights researved.